Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(129)
Rated: 18+ · Message Forum · Contest · #941862
Dialogues of 500 words or less.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Oct 19, 2024 at 12:22am
October entry - Fear of living
*Dollar* 1,031 GPs were sent to W.D.Wilcox with this post.
“Geez, what a day! I am dead on my feet”

“Yeah, yeah u are.”

“Whatever, this is more than usual. I am pretty sure I am coming down with something.”

“You are a ghost, can u get sick?”

“I am telling you, I feel like death warmed over.”

“Would that mean you feel better?”

“You know when I mean.”

“No, I actually have no clue.”

“Ok, so I was at my old haunt. You know, doing what I do. When suddenly, I see in the dark, them. They were just silent, sitting, and holding hands no less.”
“Who?”
“Those people. That guy constantly coughing and wheezing with his little weird kids and twig of a wife.”
“Oh, the Larges.”

“Ugh whoever..creepy. I tell you they scared me half to death....”

“Half to? But you are already. Nevermind, what happened next?”

“So they weren't alone. There was also an extremely short lady that I have never seen. She lit a candle and started saying all this weird stuff.”

“Like a witch?”

“No, more like a seance.”

“Wait. Literally there was a small medium with the Large family?”

“Yeah!! Can you believe it! What does it take to get rid of ...them! I have a job of staying away from people. Who knows what kind of germs they are infected with. Ugh, living people are the worst. Oh, not you of course. You are one of the clean ones. Well, I was about to fly out door but before it could slam they started ....chanting!”

“Oh no!”

“Oh yes, I was being pulled toward back and i..”

“You possessed her?”

“No, worse. That man was having a coughing fit and when he gasped in it wasn't just air he sucked in.”

“What did u do?”

“Tried my damndest to get out is what I did! I was screaming to get out but if course he was the one yelling. I tried to get out but he of course was no help just was flipping around and yelling until until..”

“Yes?”

“He sneezed! Then wouldn't you know one of those little brat had the nerve to say bless you! Just like that I was flung out then cast out. Out in the cold. I can never go back there I will catch my death.”

“But you've already,..”

“Caught something? Yes I do believe so. My throat is scratchy. Does it look red?”

“No, I think your fine. But let me warm some tea for you. It always seems to make you feel better.”
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
October entry - Fear of living · 10-19-24 12:22am
by Improxablity

<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, W.D.Wilcox.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/3689549