*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/861949
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Emotional · #475096
For anyone to ask me about anything,just type in your question!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
May 8, 2004 at 11:06am
Re: Re: Re: SIGH
Elizabeth, I'm so sorry to hear about the stuff with your dad calling you a bitch and shouting at you... Maybe it was just a heat of the moment vent and you happened to be the nearest one for him to take out his anger on...?

I know when mum and I fight, it's not usually because of something I've done, but because we're both stressed and need an arguement to get some things out ion the open. As for swaering at eachother, they're only words... Swearing is just what people say because they can't articulate what they're really feeling. I call my mum a bitch all the time... I don't think she's actually one, but when i say it, I know it'll piss her off and it makes me feel better at the time...

You don't have to say sorry, or do the 'christian thing.' Just try to keep the lines of communication open; talking things through is the best thing in my opinion because it helps people see things from both sides and to listen and articulate yourself in a better way. If you wanna say sorry, then do, but don't do it just to make your dad feel better. reconcilliation has to be from both sides and it should be really wanted... If you're not sorry, then don't say it; try to work through it instead and eventually a reconcilliation will occur without either really having to admit they were in the wrong. (which is sometimes a good thing.)

Anyway, i really hope things will; be okay. Maybe your dad's going through a mid-life crisis, or the male menopause (puh-leese!) or maybe your household's hormones are running high and spirits are low. Sometimes these things just happen, sometimes there are reasons... I hope you'll be able to work through this and both of you get satisfactory outcomes.

I'm thinking of you honey, love Fleur. xxx

"When all is lost and there is no more fighting to be done, I will still be here to carry on"
Merit Badge in Reviewing
[Click For More Info]

Ranked # 57   Public Reviewer  for the month of  March 2004 . For more details, please see  [Link To Item #614925] .
** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
Check out my friends! RachieBee Alex Elizabeth ise-sky trinakat AngelinTwilight piper_willow danika kettlekorn Ilona The Ragpicker - 8 yo relic Militant Feminist lowridingmonkey
MESSAGE THREAD
SIGH · 05-05-04 12:58am
by Alex Elizabeth
Re: SIGH · 05-05-04 1:58am
by Ilona
Re: Re: SIGH · 05-05-04 3:35pm
by Alex Elizabeth
Re: Re: Re: SIGH · 05-06-04 1:07pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: Re: Re: SIGH · 05-06-04 9:09pm
by Alex Elizabeth
Re: SIGH · 05-05-04 1:36pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: SIGH · 05-05-04 4:09pm
by Alex Elizabeth
Re: Re: Re: SIGH · 05-06-04 1:13pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: Re: Re: SIGH · 05-06-04 11:53pm
by Alex Elizabeth
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: SIGH · 05-08-04 2:47pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: SIGH · 05-09-04 4:52am
by Amber is excited
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: SIGH · 05-09-04 4:33pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: SIGH · 05-10-04 11:21pm
by Alex Elizabeth
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: SIGH · 05-11-04 5:56pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: SIGH · 05-15-04 1:12am
by Alex Elizabeth
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: SIGH · 05-10-04 11:07pm
by Alex Elizabeth
*Star* Re: Re: Re: SIGH · 05-08-04 11:06am
by Amber is excited
Re: Re: Re: Re: SIGH · 05-09-04 10:34pm
by Alex Elizabeth

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, RachieBee.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/861949