*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/865300
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Emotional · #475096
For anyone to ask me about anything,just type in your question!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
May 14, 2004 at 10:19pm
Zib's mass reply
by A Non-Existent User
 (This message was edited by ise-sky on 05-14-04 @ 10:20 pm EDT)

Yo, Zibby, this is a mass reply to your posts since I think that if I post back to all your individual ones then everyone else will have to go to page 2 and read all the posts backed up there. I commend you for taking the time to get on here and post! I hate being behind in posts. It's miserable. (Especially for me, who's always down and out from laziness.)

Oh, it wasn't hard to find the website about raining cats and dogs; all I did was type in "raining cats and dogs origin" on Google and bunches of websites popped up! So, yeah, I'm not a genius or anything. *Smile*

Ugh. I'm so freaking stressed out about your package! I'm about to cry or throw something or scream. Why would it get lost? How can mail possibly get lost, anyway? Why has this happened all of the sudden? Why never before? If it ended up somewhere else, well, dammit, why hasn't it been sent to Indiana? Bleh, bleh, bleh. There was a lot of good stuff in that package.

Lucky Rachel! I borrowed Supposed Former Infatuation Junkie from a friend in 8th grade and fell head over heels in love with its brash intensity and total uniqueness. That reminds me...Yana, you have that CD. I could get it from you. I have to look through your CD list again and see which ones I'd like.

Ah, dontcha just love all the illegalities there are in the world, like copying CDs?! I break all those laws: I photocopy pages from books, copy DVDs onto Nathan's computer with his special decrypter program, and all kinds of things. But are you really worried about copying CDs? I'm sure nothing would happen to us. Actually, we could become known as the International Female Fleet of Illegal CD Copiers -- IFFICC!

What is Sunshine like? Is it "old-fashioned" writing, I mean, like Jane Austen? I'm usually really not big on that kind of writing...I like modern, funky, experimental stuff, but I'm in the mood for something way different than what I usually devour.

Reality? I define reality as anything you can sense and make your own, something you can understand, something that's comfortable without effort. What think you hoo?

What you wrote about feeling kinship with cars which drive past blasting rap is true with me, too. And we get a lot of those here, people in crappy cars going by with their massive exhaust sytems and droning subs. It's really obnoxious! It's such an image thing. Nathan and I both have premier sound systems in our cars but never do we "roll by" with our "beatz" blasting. *Wink*

Love, rasberries, and raisin hope,

Crazy Catling
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Zib's mass reply · 05-14-04 10:19pm
by A Non-Existent User

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, RachieBee.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/865300