*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/867060
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Emotional · #475096
For anyone to ask me about anything,just type in your question!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
May 18, 2004 at 8:19am
1st year over!
I just had my final exam for my first year of uni. I'm sooooo glad it's all over!

I think I've done okay... i guess I'll wait and see.

I feel pretty shitty right now because I just got 3 of my grades back from the exams I had before Easter and I did appaulingly badly...

I got a D+ for perception and cognition... And for the Research and Stats exams, I got an E and a D- which are the lowest grades I've ever gotten in my entire life and I'm gutted... Luckily they only count for 15% of my overall grade, which will be averaged, so if I'm lucky and the God's are smiling down on me, I could pass my year with C averages... I mean, I only need D averages to pass, but I want at least Cs and preferably Bs.

I might go see my personal tutor about some stuff... We have this system where if you have some extenuating circumstances, you can make them know and they'll be taken into account when the moderating of the exams takes place in June. (meaning my grades are still subject to change, even without me going to see my tutor.) I don't really know what to say to him. but I'm not the most stable and sane of people, and one of those exams was the day after simon and I had that fight, which had a majort affect on me... So maybe I should... I mean, it can't hurt...

Anyways, I'm gonna get going. I typed up a list of all the CDs I can remember owning on my laptop, so when i have a chance i'll transfer it onto the MacLab computers so you can get some if you want...

And yes Cait, i can copy The Rasmus for you honey!

"When all is lost and there is no more fighting to be done, I will still be here to carry on"
Merit Badge in Reviewing
[Click For More Info]

Ranked # 57   Public Reviewer  for the month of  March 2004 . For more details, please see  [Link To Item #614925] .
** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
Check out my friends! RachieBee Alex Elizabeth ise-sky trinakat AngelinTwilight piper_willow danika kettlekorn Ilona The Ragpicker - 8 yo relic Militant Feminist lowridingmonkey
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
1st year over! · 05-18-04 8:19am
by Amber is excited

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, RachieBee.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/867060