*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/871498
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Emotional · #475096
For anyone to ask me about anything,just type in your question!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
May 27, 2004 at 3:26pm
Ellie, Fea, Zib
by A Non-Existent User
Fea: grazie, grazie, grazie for the birthday card! It really does suit me, with the speed girl theme -- did you know that I like fast driving, windy roads, and cars? Well done, mate!!! And I got your gorgeous package yesterday! I love listening to you, Peter, and all your dorm mates on the tape! I can't say how much that excites me...Peter sounds so humble and friendly. Big Sam is hilarious! So is Dave. Anyway, I'll chat all about this in my letter to you so I don't congest this post up!

Zib: Mum brought up your birthday package to Eureka the day before we moved and I stayed up late looking at all the swap, the bear, the purse (did you make it yourself?), and trying to figure out how you got that paint effect on your card. Thhhaawwnk you m'lady! I was so touched and thrilled. *Smile*

Ellie: I did get your awesome, amazing, out-of-this-world tape but I didn't send you an email about it because I thought that by now my second tape would be in your hands, or on its way. I'm sending it today, and I hope you'll like it as much as the first...this second tape gets a little funky in places, like when the recorder's batteries were dying, but I didn't know that, so my voice got higher and faster until I sounded just like a cartoon character. Cringe! I think you'll have a good laugh over it, though. *Smile*

So, there's my belated thank you to you all! Your rock!!! No...you boulder! Yes indeedy. Mwah!
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Ellie, Fea, Zib · 05-27-04 3:26pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Ellie, Fea, Zib · 06-05-04 3:02pm
by Alex Elizabeth
Re: Re: Ellie, Fea, Zib · 06-07-04 3:56pm
by A Non-Existent User

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, RachieBee.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/871498