*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. I will not lose to her again!
  2. Who Will Gain?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1005806-Naruto-Super-Sizing-Ninja-Girls/cid/271772-I-will-not-lose-to-her-again
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1005806
Naruto girls are about to go to the fat side
This choice: Tenten  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

I will not lose to her again!

    by: Golden Tiger
Averi Runa, of team 17, grunted as she was working at some weird lab table. Her clan was very adept at potions and seals, so they were the ones that made all of Leaf's medicines, poisons, and drugs. However, Runa was upset because she lost to Tenten again. Tenten was a weapons master from Team Gai, and had always beaten her again and again in battle. If it hadn't been for Tenten, her sensei would have considered her for the chuunin exam.

"Oh, how I hate that Tenten!" shouted Runa, "And she always has to insult me!" She growled; no matter what potions or such she made, Tenten found a way to overcome it. It then hit her, before she looked through the book her father gave her. "Perhaps it is time I prepare the fight...as it is said, a fight is won before the first fist is thrown. If I weaken Tenten enough, she'll fall easily," thought Runa, before something caught her eyes. It was a potion to make the victim to gain weight and get really fat. "That's it! Give that to Tenten, she balloons up and turns into a slow blob, and she'll fall down with one punch!" she smirked, before going to mix it.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Golden Tiger (UN: doublel at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Silverfighter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1005806-Naruto-Super-Sizing-Ninja-Girls/cid/271772-I-will-not-lose-to-her-again