*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Direct Interaction
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1006865-Jainson-GTS-Interaction/cid/270814-Direct-Interaction
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1006865
Aki and Lex are shrunk to 2 inches tall in their favorite anime/video game!
Chapter #1

Direct Interaction

    by: Kamaria
Aki was sitting at home, home alone, in her bedroom. Though she looked bored, she was really waiting for somebody, who had promised to come over that evening.

The bell rang, and Aki rushed downstairs, opening the door.

"Hello Lex."

"Hello Aki. Sorry about being a few minutes late, but I had to pick something up from Roxanne."

"What is it?"

"You'll see.....take me upstairs and I'll show you."

So both Lex and Aki climbed the stairs, and Lex sat down near the PS2 she had in her entertainment unit.

"This is the ultimate PS2 hacker's tool." Lex pulled out a large box, which contained a large adapter with several buttons. "It's called The Leveler. Once I snap this on the the broadband port, we can edit just about anything you put in your PS2! From games to movies, anything's possible."

"That's amazing! Show me how it works!"

"Okay...." Lex attached it to the PS2.

"Put a disc in, ANY disc. Or if you'd prefer, you can use the slot on the adapter to insert an N64 game or other cartridge." Lex said.

So Aki did so. Lex turned on the PS2's power and "The Leveler" booted up instantly.

"Here, I can change levels, characters, text, etc....Or on this option if it's an animation, I can draw animation myself with high-tech studio level tools." Lex said.

"What does this button mean?" Aki had just accidently pushed a small blue button labeled "Direct Interaction".

"Huh?" Lex didn't know what that button did. He looked over to check it out. But while he was, he accidently leaned on the left stick on the controller. On the screen, he was making a number go down labeled "Scale". It eventually stopped at 2.

"Oh, I don't know what that is. I think that lets you interact with the game directly. Wanna try it?"

"Sure!" Aki said.

"Okay, start!" Lex said, hitting the X button. He had no idea that he had accidently set the scale to 2 inches, and in a few seconds, they were instantly warped into.....

(Note: I've made a seperate FF section since there are several Final Fantasies. Choice limitations force me to do this.)



You have the following choices:

1. Video Game

2. Anime

3. Final Fantasy subsection.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Kamaria (UN: kamaria at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kamaria has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1006865-Jainson-GTS-Interaction/cid/270814-Direct-Interaction