*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Towel Talk
  2. The Start Of Summer
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1006953-College-Gain/cid/271117-Towel-Talk
by ByronB
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1006953
Mark has just turned 19. After a gap year he discovers his metabolism is changing!
This choice: They decide on having a night in with Pizza and Beer  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Towel Talk

    by: ByronB
The two lads eventually decide that seeing as it's the start of summer they needed to relax a while, and so forget about their daily gym trips and spend their gym money on supplies.

They get a mega deal of 40 cans of beer, for the price of 20, and seeing as this has left them with extra money they decide to buy a load of other fattening but relaxing foods like chocolate bars and such, as well as the 4 large meat pizzas which they were going to buy anyway. Mark and Luke being fit young men had no trouble carrying all the food and drink back to their dorm, but have worked up quite an appetite, so seeing as it's summer they decide to chill out and have a munch then do a bit of sunbathing before going to sleep in the garden.

They wake up at 6 and are again feeling a bit hungry so they decide to grab one of the pizzas which they had bought, and have a few beers too. This stuffs Mark, but Luke is fine, managing to have a chocolate bar too.

'Wow' says Mark 'You can put food away! I can't wait to see how you manage alcohol!'

Luke simply laughs and goes for a shower. When Luke is leaving the bathroom only in his towel Mark is outside only in his boxers waiting to use the shower too. Even though the two were staying in they needed to freshen up after sunbathing.

'Wow, nice abs' says Luke to Mark 'Mine used to look like that but recently they have kind of loosened, haha.'

'Look good to me' says Mark. However he thought . . .
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ByronB (UN: 900649267 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ByronB has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1006953-College-Gain/cid/271117-Towel-Talk