*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. All We Can Eat
  2. The Start Of Summer
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1006953-College-Gain/cid/271440-All-We-Can-Eat
by ByronB
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1006953
Mark has just turned 19. After a gap year he discovers his metabolism is changing!
This choice: They decide they should go out tonight to an all you can eat restaurant  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

All We Can Eat

    by: ByronB
The guys arrive at a new restaurant, doing all you can eat for a tenner as promotion. This sounded good to both guys and they waste no time in digging into a plate-full of delicious and fattening food.

Mark is still finishing his plate when Luke arrives with his plate re-filled.

'You're hungry!' says Mark to Luke, but Luke is concentrating so much on his meal that he doesn't even respond, he just mumbles and continues his eating!!

After another plate which Mark had to work to finish, Luke was on his fourth and Mark guessed final plate. This one had even more than the previous plates, and it was the pudding foods, such as ice-creams and pies and cream. Luke looks like he is in heaven, but he also looks like maybe he has had enough!!

He only had a small t-shirt on anyway, one which showed off his impressive body. While those bursting pecs were still taught and firm, his stomach had expanded out a bit and looked really tight in his t-shirt which was trying to ride up!

'Luke, you wanna slow down dude?' says Mark.

Luke again mumbles and continues on his meal. After the final spoon of apple pie and double fat cream, his plate is empty and the what seemed unstoppable hunger he had was quenched at last! He sat back quite content, loosened his belt and finished his milkshake.

'That was awesome!' Luke says.

Mark notices that Luke hasn't seemed to notice the effect this extra-large meal had had on his stomach, and Mark didn't want to spoil Luke's happiness as he looked so content!

The two pay their bills, head back out and decide to . . .
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ByronB (UN: 900649267 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ByronB has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1006953-College-Gain/cid/271440-All-We-Can-Eat