*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Nice Nosh Buffet
  2. The Start Of Summer
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1006953-College-Gain/cid/271881-Nice-Nosh-Buffet
by ByronB
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1006953
Mark has just turned 19. After a gap year he discovers his metabolism is changing!
This choice: They decide to go to the beach  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Nice Nosh Buffet

    by: ByronB
The two guys spend a day at the beach, but instead of the usual volleyball, swimming, running and beach exercising; they decided to simply relax and take it easy, eating a few ice-creams and chilling out.

'I enjoyed that!' says Luke.

'And me, but I'm starving again!!' replies Mark.

'Maybe we could hit a buffet or something?'

That's enough to get both the boys' mouths watering and they stop at the Nice Nosh Buffet, a new buffet which had opened a few weeks ago.

When they arrive they notice that their are quite a few guys their age, all slim and fit. They figure that perhaps all these guys are going down the same path this summer, to chill out and just eat their favorite foods!

In fact because of this there are no tables, but luckily two guys invite you over to sit with them as they have only just arrived themselves.

They are called . . .
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ByronB (UN: 900649267 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ByronB has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1006953-College-Gain/cid/271881-Nice-Nosh-Buffet