*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1008315-Remote-Controlled/cid/M5LYZLCHQ-Drew-decides-to-make-Jared-grow-a-few-inches-ta
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Supernatural · #1008315
What would you do if you could control the size and muscles of your best friend?
This choice: Drew decides to make Jared grow a few inches taller  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Drew decides to make Jared grow a few inches ta...

    by: scriptboy
"That was fun, huh?" Drew said to Jared, who was now the tallest kid on the basketball court, after the game was over.

"Uhh, yeah... I've never had so much fun playing basketball before!" Jared smiled.

"Get used to it! I'm gonna help you become great at every sport from now on! Let's go to my house!" Drew suggested.

The boys walked out of the gym. When they were at the point where nobody could see them, Drew reached out and grabbed Jared's arm. Then, in an instant, both boys were standing in Drew's bedroom, in a blink of an eye!

"Whoa! How did we get in your room so fast?" Jared gasped.

"You got us here! Thanks for the piggyback ride, by the way. I teleported you to my room and I was your passenger!" Drew smiled as he let go of Jared's arm.

"I still need to get used to being teleported by you all over the place!" Jared sighed.

But before Jared could say anything else, he was overcome by that tingling sensation in his legs. He gasped and looked around the room. Everything around him seemed to be shrinking very slowly.

"Up you go. Another six inches taller!" Drew chuckled, now looking up to Jared, who was standing 7 feet tall.

"WOW! I'm freaking tall! What did you DO to me?" Jared exclaimed.

"I'm just testing my powers. Gosh, making you grow is SO EASY! I need to test it some more!"

Before Jared could reply, there was a ding on Jared's cell phone.

"Oh, mom said it was okay for me to spend the night here at your place, dude!" Jared told him.

"Great! We can spend all weekend making you grow and change with my powers!" Drew said, rubbing his hands together.

How much was Drew going to make Jared grow, next?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 scriptboy (UN: scriptboy64 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
scriptboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1008315-Remote-Controlled/cid/M5LYZLCHQ-Drew-decides-to-make-Jared-grow-a-few-inches-ta