*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Frida Suarez, El Tigre’s Girlfriend
  2. Which show ?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1017006-TV-Expansion-Vore-Weight-Gain-Unbirth/cid/813169-Frida-Suarez-El-Tigres-Girlfriend
by SonicV
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1017006
A selection of shows and characters that I believe need to be expanded in some way.
This choice: El Tigre: The adventures of Manny Rivera  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Frida Suarez, El Tigre’s Girlfriend

    by: SonicV
“No belt!”
“No boots!”
“No brerro!”

Things weren’t looking good for the Riveras. Having been stricken of the mystical items that gave them their powers, every super villain in the city was out to get them. Everybody from the Titanium Titan to El Mal Verde was ready to rip them to shreds, but after crashing into the office of a certain boring doctor, they got their stuff back and regained their powers. It took some doing, but soon every villain and monster in the city was left in a defeated pile, and the Riveras were welcomed by thunderous cheers of the citizens…although Maria had to stop hyperventilating first.

“Very Good.” White Pantera said.
“We Rockin’.” Puma Loco said.
“Now that was family teamwork!” El Tigre said. As his dad agreed with him, Frida came floating by on a cat bloated with gas, and dropped down in her best friend’s arms. “Kiss me you fool!” she finally spoke those words, and put Manny in her arms before planting a wet one right on his lips. She then tossed him in the air and the four of them proudly leaped through the air.




“…and Manny and me have been together ever since.” Frida smiled. She loved telling the story of how El Tigre first became her boyfriend, and from the looks of the number of people that were around the lunch table she was standing, they loved hearing it.

If you look at Frida today, it’d be easy to recognize her. Sure she was sixteen now, but despite that, she still had blue hair, the spiked bracelets, and of course her red goggles. The only difference clothing wise was that her red skirt wasn’t strapped around her shoulders anymore and instead just wrapped around her waist. Her white shirt did have red stripes that represented that old style though.

Of course, with puberty, Frida was now rounder. A perky pair of C-cup breasts stretched out her top, and her long and sleek legs made her taller as well as more beautiful. Her hips had rounded out, and she was now the proud owner of a bubble butt so bouncy, it was a wonder her skimpy skirt was long enough to give her decency.

“Wow, three years and counting. You and Manny must have set some kind of record.” A girl from the crowd told her. Most high school couples only lasted a few months, a year at the most, but the fact that Frida had been with the same guy without breaking up even once in the past three years really meant something.

“Yeah, Manny is so great.” Frida smiled. As she got a dreamy look in her eyes and looked off into space, she thought about the best boyfriend in the world. She and Manny had been tight as thieves for years, and now they had taken the next step. She had been discovering her feelings for a while before telling him, and had tried to figure out when and how to tell him. Fortunately, the triumph sight of him and his family having beaten every punk in Miracle City seemed like the perfect opportunity and kissing him seemed like the best way. She and Manny always just clicked, and it seemed meant to be that they would wind up together. With the body she has, guys were always throwing themselves at her, but her heart belonged to Manny.

Speaking of whom, it was then that Giant Robot Sanchez stomped his way near the high school, and low and behold, he was fighting El Tigre. After landing a few punches on its giant, metal face, the robot grabbed him and threw him down to the ground. Everyone rushed out of the way, but Frida only cringed and somehow when El Tigre landed on that very table and snapped it in half, she didn’t fall off.

“Oooohhh…Oh, hi Frida, sorry I’m late. One sec.” he rapidly spoke. Frida just watched as her man leaped back into action, literally. He ran along the robot’s arm, dodging its other hand trying to squash him, until he was face to face with the monster again. It then fired some missiles at him, but then El Tigre back flipped and ran along them before leaping off, and Robot Sanchez blew himself up!

The whole school cheered, and then screamed as what was left of the monster toppled over and demolished most of the building. At least nobody was hurt…too badly…including El Tigre, who landed with right in front of his girl “As I was saying…”

“Happy anniversary Frida.” He told her as he brought out the bouquet. Frida gasped happily as she saw the churros. Most girls would prefer flowers, but Churros were Frida's second favorite thing in the world, with the first being Manny of course. She gladly took them and breathed in their beautiful scent, before her sparkling eyes looked back at her super powered beau.

All the girls in the crowd fainted at such a romantic sight, and even the guys got a little choked up. One boy upfront said “They’re so happy!...But we’re jealous that he has the girl.” Paying no mind to the angry fire that seemed to be generated from that group, El Tigre kept going.

“This is just the beginning, I’ve got something special planned for tonight. See you later?” he asked to her, to which she replied “Definetely.” And thus, El Tigre changed back into Manny Rivera and left to put the finishing touches on a night he and Frida would never forget. Besides, the school was totaled, no classes.

Frida just kept on smiling as she held the churros close to her body “My boyfriend is a super hero! He’s sweet as a churro, understanding, funny, may not pull as many crimes that he used to since he chose to be a hero, but that means I get to see him bash bad guys every day! THAT IS SO COOL!...Still, it’d be even cooler if I had super powers and could be like Manny…Maybe if I used his El Tigre belt and…oh wait I already did that. Maybe if I joined my dad in the police biz…oh no, that didn’t work. Maybe I need to start from square one, travel the world and learn the true ways of a hero. Yeah, I can study all forms of fighting styles and criminology while deciding to dress up like a bat, learn how to stick to walls and come back to town with metal claws!...no, no I did that last week, and we all know how that turned out.”
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 SonicV (UN: sonic411 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SonicV has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1017006-TV-Expansion-Vore-Weight-Gain-Unbirth/cid/813169-Frida-Suarez-El-Tigres-Girlfriend