*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1017006-TV-Expansion-Vore-Weight-Gain-Unbirth/cid/814779-Meet-and-Greet-Evil
by SonicV
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1017006
A selection of shows and characters that I believe need to be expanded in some way.
This choice: Frida is approached by Zoe Avez, aka, Black Cuervo  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Meet and Greet Evil

    by: chaos
There she stood; unaware that her most hated enemy was standing behind her, dreaming up cruel plans made specifically for her and her hero boyfriend. Her hate filled her heart until it overflowed, filling her lungs and spleen with more hate. She would make this girl suffer for her many crimes, such as being prettier, more popular and better dressed then her, and the hair, she’d destroy her for having blue hair. But most of all, she’d make her suffer for being with the one hero to ever beat her and the only boy not to stare at her boobies. She had very nice boobies, so why didn’t he look? She would beat the girl’s boyfriend, kill him and then date him, although she was reconsidering the order of that. She was so evil, she had to laugh.

"MMMMMWWWWWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

"Hey! Who’s doing an evil laugh?" Frida asked, finding the high-pitched wail annoying. Turning around, a girl she had never seen before was standing there laughing evilly. She wore a tight black dress that clung to her sexy sleek body nicely. It showed her cleavage nicely and stopped just at her thighs. Her skin was pale and she wore lots of black make-up. Her big dark eyes, surrounded by mascara, stared hatefully at Frida, who only blinked back and tilted her head to the side. The girl looked familiar but she couldn’t remember where she’d seen her.

“Hiya, new student?” Frida politely greeted. The girl’s mouth dropped open as Frida smiled welcomingly at her and took her hand, shaking it wildly. Gritting her teeth, the girl ripped her hand back from Frida in outrage over being mistaken as a new student.

“You insolent worm! I am not new here! I am the person thats hates you and your boyfriend with all her soul. I am the shadow on your love. I am the feared and wanted Black Cuervo!” After screaming out her secret identity, she realized her mistake. Quickly, she retracted her last comment. “What I meant to say is that am Zoe Avez from your second period algebra class.”

“Oh! I remember you now. Weren’t you a three foot male dwarf with a green mohawk who wore bellbottoms last year?” Frida said, thinking of someone completely different. Zoe grit her teeth even harder, nearly chipping several teeth as she fought down the urge to strangle her most hated enemy who believed she was a height and fashion challenged boy. Frida failed to notice anything, instead focusing all of her mind on remembering anything about this girl.

“Hold on, that wasn’t you. I can honestly say I can never remember seeing you before. It’s probably because I never pay any attention in algebra because Manny is there. I spend the whole class looking into his eyes and his cool scar, trying to get onto his lap or make him look at my butt. I didn’t even know I was in an algebra class until the teacher threw the text book at my head for pulling down my pants in front of Manny for the thirty sixth time. I was wearing underwear at least, he shouldn’t have done that.”

“Enough!” Zoe screeched, her head starting to throb after having to listen to Frida rattle on. Did she really think that she cared or was this some kind of mind trick? Was this seemingly absent-minded girl trying to drive her insane to protect her boyfriend? Frida may not have believed she had any powers, but if anyone that knew her was asked, they’d say she had the ability to induce massive migraines to anyone within earshot.

There was one thing Zoe knew that Frida would not forget. She’d make her enemy remember her before she destroyed her. “I’m sure you remember me, I was the girl your current boyfriend was all over a few years ago. That ring any bells?”

Frida’s eyes widened as it came back to her where she’d seen this girl before. Manny had been lovey-dovey with her back before they were together. Comprehending that she was with someone her boyfriend once had a crush on put an even wider smile on Frida’s cheerful face. “Wow, that’s right, you are that girl. I wish Manny was here to see you right now, then it would hit home how much he traded up when he started dated me.”

“Traded up?!” Zoe sputtered in rage with saliva dripping from her bare teeth as Frida continued speaking. “If he could see us a standing together he’d see a gorgeous girl beside an okay looking girl. I’m not jealous of you, Manny only dated you because he was building up to something better, namely me. No offense, but I’m a hot tamale and you are not. Everyone agree!?” Frida struck a pose with her hands on her hips and her chest sticking out. The reaction was instantaneous.

“YES!!!” Screamed students that had stuck around the destroyed school, a few teachers picking up scattered papers, some random people that had just been walking by and a baby in a carriage. Zoe’s jaw dropped, but she quickly closed it. Turning her finger towards Frida, she threw out the best insult a teenage girl could give to another teenage girl.

“You are fat!”

Frida looked up. She had put two churros into her mouth and they were hanging out like fangs under her top lip. Blinking several times, Frida slurped the two fried treats into her mouth and gulped before answering. “Huh?”

“You heard me, you are fat. It’s not showing right now, but you've got some fat growing inside of you. You think your big bubble butt that you like to tease Manny with is muscle? You've got a big ass and soon you'll have big thighs, and then a big gut, and then big arms, until you are a butterball and no man, especially Manny will want. Soon you’ll be a stupid, violent, rude, smelly, fat girl and Manny will no longer be yours.”

“I’ll never be fat,” Frida sniffed, finding herself more affected by the prediction that she’d gain weight then she normally got from being insulted. She had heard it all, immature, bossy, mean, slutty, clown, blender and a few more that were kind of weird. But being called fat, that bugged her a lot and Frida decided she no longer liked this girl. “I might become all those things, but I won’t get fat. The only jiggle I’ll have will be in my booty and it’ll be a small jiggle. You know something Zoe, you’re kind of a jerk.”

“Duh! I’m evil!” Zoe screamed raising her hands to the air and squeezing her fingers into claws. “You will know my evil Frida Suarez and fear Black Cuervo! MMMMWWWWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!”

“You mean Zoe Avez from your second period algebra class. I will know the evil of Zoe Avez from your second period algebra class, right?” Frida interjected as Zoe suddenly stopped laughing and narrowed her eyes at Frida “Shut up!”

Zoe stomped off and Frida shrugged her shoulders before heading over to Manny’s place. She tried to forget about the conversation she had just had and her lack of concentration helped her forget nearly all of it, except that the girl whose name she could no longer remember called her fat. She’d probably forget about it later on. It was no big deal. Manny had stuck with her through thick and thin. They were like hero and sidekick, except they made out a lot. Nothing so frivolous as a little weight was going to pull them apart. Frida was sure of that now, but her conviction would be tested very soon.

You have the following choices:

1. Later, Manny gives Frida her surprise

*Noteb*
2. Someone attacks Frida on the way to Manny's

*Noteb*
3. EVIL MONKYS IN BOWLER HATS!!!!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 chaos (UN: fearboy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SonicV has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1017006-TV-Expansion-Vore-Weight-Gain-Unbirth/cid/814779-Meet-and-Greet-Evil