*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Charter Pilot
  2. Taxi Driver or Pilot ?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/101913-Cheap-Flight/cid/8802-Charter-Pilot
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Other · #101913
You are either a taxi driver or a charter pilot. You provide the details.
This choice: Be a charter pilot  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Charter Pilot

    by: Zoo - Salted and Roasted
Cool. You are a charter pilot. You are sitting at the airport cafe in a strange city, trying to recover from a hangover. You don't remember the last fare that brought you here, only that you drank too much and woke up with no clothes on in the bathtub of a crummy hotel.

You checked out of your room and caught a cab to the airport. You are rubbing your head and trying to recall the events of last night when a small boy with a Judas Priest T-Shirt on approaches you and asks if you are a pilot.

You look up and are about to answer him when you here your name over the airport PA system.

" Buck Sheeter, please come to the Information Desk. Buck Sheeter. Come to the Information Desk , please."

Do you speak to the boy or brush him off and go to the Information Desk?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Speak to the boy.

*Noteb*
2. Go to the Information Desk.

3. Rush to the bathroom and puke.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Zoo - Salted and Roasted (UN: msalvo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Zoo - Salted and Roasted has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/101913-Cheap-Flight/cid/8802-Charter-Pilot