*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1020588-Random-Shrinkage/cid/2889148-By-her-head
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Teen · #1020588
You choose the shrinking!
This choice: By her head.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

By her head.

    by: Bossplay073
You climb up the towel and see Cassie’s beautiful titanic face, huge emerald green eyes scanning around, giant hungry lips and her humongous hair resting on the towel. Her giant left arm is not far away from you. You can see that she is currently laying on her stomach trying to set up the stereo.

You start walking on the huge towel through the forest of fabric. Suddenly, you hear a deep grumble and loud thunder coming from her stomach, ‘GRRRR’, you were shocked from the trembling sound. “Uhhh,” Cassie groans deeply creating an earthquake making you stumble on the towel, “Where could’ve Matt run off to?” It was so loud to your microscopic ears. “Cassie, I am down here” you scream your hardest, but to Cassie, it wasn’t even a squeak. “I’m so hungry, thank goodness I got some Doritos.” Cassie said looking at the open chest thinking she opened it on accident then closing it.

She reached over into a grocery bag and grabbed a huge bag of family sized Doritos. She opened the huge bag creating a loud screeching sound hurting your tiny ears then placed the bag right in front of your flea sized body. Her massive hand was looming over you reaching for a massive stadium sized triangular chip and surprisingly lifting it with two huge fingers with no problem. Then her hand rapidly flew to her humongous starving lips revealing her dangerous skyscraper sized molars and a powerful massive tongue. ‘CRUSH, CRUNCH, CRUNCH... then GULP’ Her mouth started rapidly smashing, crunching, doing frightening things as fast as a train scaring your helpless grain sized body.

You want to go inside the chip bag to grab some food, but it may be too risky. You also want to climb up the arm to her shoulder to maybe have a chance of getting her attention, but it would be impossible for her to notice your flea sized body. You decide to...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Go in Chip Bag.

*Noteb*
2. Climb to Shoulders.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Bossplay073 (UN: bossplay073 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Millimeter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1020588-Random-Shrinkage/cid/2889148-By-her-head