*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Girl: Cassie Latoya
  2. Gender
  3. Introduction
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1020588-Random-Shrinkage/cid/KWN8WYPX5-Girl-Cassie-Latoya
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Teen · #1020588
You choose the shrinking!
This choice: Girl  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Girl: Cassie Latoya

    by: DougTF
Your name is Casandra Latoya, but everyone calls you Cassie and you prefer it. Your have light brown hair, a cinnamon tan complexion and your eyes are a rich brown color. You could pass as almost any race, when in fact your mom's side is Mexican, and your Dad is half white Californian, half black Jamaican. Your are wearing a bikini as your boyfriend Matt Warner drives you to the beach for a party, excited because the two of you have been pretty serious, and you got on the pill finally, and look to do it with him for the first time. You are seated in the passenger seat of his Camaro when there is a blinding light. Luckily, you were at a stop light, and Matt blinks his eyes, confused. "Whoa, that was weird, wasn't it babe...hey, what the hell?" as he jumps, you vanished from the seat beside him, the seatbelt is even still buckled!

What he misses is the tiny 1 mm tall girl laying on the vinyl seat beside him, disoriented from what just happened. She saw the light, but then felt it, in every ounce of her body, and when she blinked her vision clear, she was lost, on a huge black plain, noting made any sense. She finds herself laying on a black rope that runs through the black plain, and then hears a huge noise, distorted, like God yelling at her. Blinking, looking around, you were just in Matt's car at the light, sitting in the passenger seat. The black vinyl passenger seat. With leather stitching. Looking at the rope you are laying on, your stomach lurches as you realize it's a stitch! But it's thicker than you! Which means...

Looking up, things are so far away, it is hard to tell, but there is a black mountain behind you, and then across from you, a larger mountain....Matt? You stand and wave frantically, your tiny form nearly invisible to him. But then you loose your balance and fall, sliding back along the slick vinyl to the back of the seat, and then through the gap at the back, plummeting to the floor far below. Screaming in fear, you don't understand this, any of it, but realize you are falling to your death under the passenger seat of your boyfriend's car.

But then you land lightly among some coins, dust, pebbles, and other stuff, all of which is larger than you. IN fact, you landed on a quarter, it's size like a football field to you, and the I from "In God We Trust" is the same size as you! looking up, you can't hardly see the seat you fell from, unsure why you didn't die from that big a fall. But it comes to you then: you are so small, so tiny, you weigh so little that the impact was not enough to harm you. For all the good it will do you, tiny humans are incredibly durable apparently.

Which is good because suddenly you are thrown forward under the seat at a crazy amount of speed, the stuff around you also sliding forward, until you come to rest, trapped under a piece of fallen french fry. The crumb might be only a small piece of fry, but it is larger than you by a good measure, and you are trapped under it, clueless as to why you fell, what made you go flying forward, none of it making any sense.

It makes perfect sense if you had been big enough to see what happened at the macro level: that world that used to be yours. The light turned green and Matt peeled out to get to a parking spot, then slammed on the brakes when he found one: the burst of gas sent you sliding off the seat, and slamming the brakes sent you forward. Matt is out of the car, looking for you, completely unaware you are trapped under some of the crap from under his car's seats. You are trapped under the fry, powerless to move it, but also quite unharmed by it. It feels like hours, but you can't be sure: your perception of size is obviously messed up, but who knows if that applies to your sense of time.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 DougTF (UN: seahawksmd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Millimeter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1020588-Random-Shrinkage/cid/KWN8WYPX5-Girl-Cassie-Latoya