*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1021828-Titans-mischief/cid/769212-He-crushes-him-to-death
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1021828
A couple of titans go to Earth to cause troubles.
This choice: He crushes him to death  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

He crushes him to death

    by: Unknown
Quarion held the man in his hand and pondered what to do. He could, in fact, heal the man which would be most beneficial to the hurt man. But he didn't want to do it quite yet. Quarion wanted to know what these humans were doing and what their lives were like before he helped them in anyway.

" What, may I ask, is the initial reason for those men that I ate hurting you two?" Quarion said.

" We told you, we don't know," that one on the ground said back.

" You are a liar, tell me what they were after," Quarion said, " Otherwise your friend here doesn't get healed."

The guy on the ground looked up at the one in Quarion's hand and finally gave in. He explained the reasoning for the three men attacking them was due to their own accord. The two mean kidnapped the three men's sister, then used her for their own pleasure. Quarion was mortified by this. He inquired where the woman was at. The man on the ground said she was held captive in a cave miles away where no one would find her.

" This is just horrible, I swallowed three men because they were taking revenge on you two," Quarion said, " Now they suffer for it... Not if I can help it."

Quarion closed his fist with the man and his broken leg. He squeezed tightly and crushed him to death, then dropped him in front of the man on the ground. Before the man could even run, Quarion raised his giant sandal over the villager and crushed him on the spot. The man laid crushed in the giant foot print of Quarion.

Knowing there wasn't much time, Quarion grabbed a tree and shoved it down his throat trying to trigger his gag reflex. Suddenly Quarion fell to the ground and vomited the contents of his stomach which were the three men. They fell out of his mouth to the ground. They were all covered in his stomach acid. Two seemed to be alright but the other one looked dead.

" I am so sorry for my misunderstanding. I took care of the men who took your sister. They lay on the ground," Quarion said pointing to the two bodies.

They looked at the man crushed in Quarion's hand, then the one crushed by his sole. They turned back to Quarion and voiced their disgust for the death of their brother. Quarion apologized for his behavior and made sure to help find their sister before he moved on. They agreed in return for his behavior.

Before they set off Quarion bent down and grabbed the three dead men, then disposed of them in his mouth so no one would have to clean up the mess...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Blackguard has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1021828-Titans-mischief/cid/769212-He-crushes-him-to-death