*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Water of growth
  2. Cartoon choices
  3. Catagory?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1026085-Cartoon-and-Video-Game-Giants/cid/320106-Water-of-growth
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1026085
Cartoon and video game guys grow.
This choice: American Dragon: Jake Long  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Water of growth

    by: Unknown
It was another morning in the Big Apple for Jake Long. He woke up and brushed his teeth and had some breakfest. He was having a normal moring, besides the fact that he's the American Dragon. He went to Grandpa's house to get his books that he had left the other day and he had some time to kill. So Grandpa told Jake to take Phu dog and deliver a vial of what looked like water to Jake, in a duffel bag to the Pixie Fairy delivery building. Jake didn't want to be late so after some grumbling he ran out of the house and after looking around and seeing no one, he "DRAGON UP" ed. While flying over the rooftops he noticed something green out of the corner of his eye. It was the Huntsclan Staff!!! And sure enough, there was the Huntsmaster about to capture a Unicorn. jake swooped into action and after a brief but intense struggle, Jake won. The fight had gotten Jake hot and dried out so he took his water bottle out of his bag and began to drink it. Phu dog ran up and shouted "No Jake thats the potion!" but it was too late. Jake had already drinken the whole thing, and he geard his stomach rumbling and asked what the ption did. Phu dog said "Well kid, the pixies are small and they some wnat to be human size and well thats what it was for." Jake felt his knees shake and suddenly the ground started getting farther away! Jake jumped into the street so as not to crush the house he was on top of and kept growing. He noticed that the cars were getting so tiny. At normal size he could pick them up with his dragon strenght, but now he could crush them with his foot. But he was still growing, where does he stop?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
inuyasha has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1026085-Cartoon-and-Video-Game-Giants/cid/320106-Water-of-growth