*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1027309-Small-Live-Shrink-Story/cid/371175-Spending-time-with-big-little--brother
by Jester
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · None · #1027309
A House Shrinking Story.Mark get Shrunk when he Awake...
This choice: Mark reach his Brother on the Bed...  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Spending time with big "little " brother

    by: Unknown
Your run with all you might to reach you brother sitting on your bed that just last night would have been two feet but to your size it looks to be about six yard away. When you finally reach him he starts to stand up and you feel that there goes you only hope. But when you look you see that he is just standing up to put on his underwear. After he puts his underwear on he sits back down to put on his socks and you use that time to reach him and feeling you best bet you start to climb. So you grab the red material of his underwear and start heading up. When you reach the top of his waistband he starts to stand up to put his shorts on. You hang on for dear life as this small movement to him leaves you handing in a near vertical location. He quickly raises his shorts and lets them snap to against his body. Unfortunately he just snapped you to being stuck between his underwear and his tight shorts. When he pick out his shirt and puts it on you use the chance to grab the shirt and pull yourself out of confinement.
As you take a little breather Andi starts to move again causing you to fall and land in his short's pocket. Thinking you are safe for the moment you ride in the pocket, and start to think about what could cause you shrinking. Your thoughts are interrupted as Andi sits down causing the pocket to get constrict tight against your brother's thigh. This causes some problems and you to begin to wonder again why you brother the quiet one in the family is always wearing tight shorts.
But this thought is interrupted by your brother tapping his heal on the floor causing you to be rubbed up and down his clothed thigh. You are not really surprised that after a couple of minutes of this you get a small hard on for even though you know it is wrong, you always liked your kid brother you admire his ability to know the solution to almost any problem that comes his way after only a couple of minutes of study, and you always thought he had a great body.
But you have a more pressing problem your "little" brother has just put his hand in his pocket.
What happens now?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Jester has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1027309-Small-Live-Shrink-Story/cid/371175-Spending-time-with-big-little--brother