*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1027309-Small-Live-Shrink-Story/cid/376863-Escape-then-brought-back-to-Andis-crotch
by Jester
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · None · #1027309
A House Shrinking Story.Mark get Shrunk when he Awake...
This choice: option B  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Escape then brought back to Andi's crotch

    by: Unknown
Andi throws you and his underwear back onto the floor. During the fall you are separated by the underwear. The fall would have killed you if you had not landed on something soft you look around and you see that you are once again in a pair of Andi's underwear and once again Andi is pulling them up. This time however you do not kick, punch or anything else, cause the next time you land you might die. With certain revulsion you are once again pushed into Andi's hairless cock. With you not punching and kicking it he seems not to notice you. The next thing you realize is that due to the closeness of Andi's cock you are becoming hard. You try to stop it but just breathing in Andi's musky scent is making you harder then you have ever been before. You fear that if you even struggle to get away Andi will feel you and once again you would be in danger of falling to death. So to calm your self down you take three big breaths, that doesn't work, however, when you just breathe in more of Andi's scent. It is then if you wonder the reason for being able to smell Andi' scent, is it because you are so small, or due to the fact that you are so close to the source, or is it due to the fact that Andi has not cleaned himself in over a week. As you begin to figure out the puzzle you are pushed harder into Andi's cock, not as much for Andi to notice, when Andi puts on his shorts. The new pressure on your back side sends you face first into Andi's cock and you end up...

You have the following choices:

1. kissing Andi's cock head

2. cumming

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Jester has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1027309-Small-Live-Shrink-Story/cid/376863-Escape-then-brought-back-to-Andis-crotch