*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Swamp Water
  2. Where to go.
  3. where are you?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1038040-You-VS-the-giant-hungry-animals/cid/803277-Swamp-Water
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Animal · #1038040
You are shrunk by some weird unknown force and now various animals want to eat you!
This choice: north  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Swamp Water

    by: Unknown
You are going north and find that you are being watched closely by a frog, wishing to devour you for his dinner. he hops out on front of you, and sticks it tongue out at you. You realize he wants to eat you, so you jump from your twig back to the leaf. The frog pursues you in hope of eating you and digesting you quickly. You know you take on the frog by yourself, but you don't know where to go. You quickly jump down into the swamp water and hold your breath as long as you can, hoping the frog will just leave you alone. You can hold your breath for a very long time, but it really gets put to the test when the frog doesn't go away. You run out of breath and resurface. To your advantage the frog has turned around, and you have time to catch your breath. You wonder what has happened to you and why you are only one inch tall. At that moment, you set out on a journey to get back to your normal size before something either eats you or even kills you. Where do you from here?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. To where you came from

*Noteb*
2. set out blindly

3. try to use the frog to your advantage

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
linkthegamer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1038040-You-VS-the-giant-hungry-animals/cid/803277-Swamp-Water