*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Don't think. Just run.
  2. Stripped
  3. Another choice to make
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1046339-Adventures-of-a-Chubby-Naked-Young-Woman/cid/292571-Dont-think-Just-run
Important!
*Trash* This item is in your Recycling Bin

Purging this item will permanently remove it from Writing.Com.

Change your mind?  Undelete this item.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1046339
A chubby but still cute woman loses her clothes in public. Gift points for additions!
This choice: Run for the nearest bathroom  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Don't think. Just run.

    by: YetAnotherLurker
Your mind is almost completely blank. Only two things remain: Hide your damn breasts and run like hell. Your face is as red as an apple as some people hide a giggle as you pass near them. You enter the first door you see, then inside you turn left to enter the girls' bathroom.

You hide inside a cabinet and lock it. Of course, your luck being what it is, there isn't near enough toilet paper to cover yourself.

Now, what are you going to do? You can't simply walk in the open to your dormitory, letting about everyone see you - you doubt you could ever look at another student in the eyes after that -, but you can't either sit there all day...

Suddenly, the bathroom's door opens. A girl enters and goes in front of the mirror at your far right.

You have the following choices:

1. Trust the girl who entered and ask her to help you

*Noteb*
2. Stay hidden and try to find a solution alone

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 YetAnotherLurker (UN: anotherlurker at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
YetAnotherLurker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1046339-Adventures-of-a-Chubby-Naked-Young-Woman/cid/292571-Dont-think-Just-run