*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1046339-Adventures-of-a-Chubby-Naked-Young-Woman/cid/292589-Ron-age-21-Observes-His-19-Year-Old-Neighbor
Important!
*Trash* This item is in your Recycling Bin

Purging this item will permanently remove it from Writing.Com.

Change your mind?  Undelete this item.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1046339
A chubby but still cute woman loses her clothes in public. Gift points for additions!
This choice: By accident  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Ron (age 21) Observes His 19 Year Old Neighbor

    by: AJ wants U 2 meet The CanMan!
Here she goes doing it again!

I'm talking about my neighbor, Karina.

We've never had any big conversations other than an exchange of greeting here and there.

Call me shallow, but I just have never been really "into" getting to know fat girls.

Yeah! I know. She's not really that fat, but there's just too much there for her to really be my type.

We have our own lives.

I've just graduated from college and am starting law school.

I don't have too many worries, because my mom and dad are footing the bill--everything from my tuition to my living expenses, plus a little money for fun thrown in.

Hope to become a DA one of these days.

I'm sure that I'll make a great one and win a lot of death penalty cases.

That seems to be the ticket these days...winning lots of death penalty cases, that is. Who knows? I might even make it all the way to The White House.

Anyway, I don't know too much about Karina for the simple reason that I really am not interested in her.

In fact, the only reason I know her name is Karina is that she introduced herself to me one time. Seemed to want to talk, but I was busy.

Anyway, I think there's something screwy about her, because I notice that she seems to forget things she should remember.

Such as she's always locking her keys in her car or locking herself out of the apartment.

I never needed to help her, because somebody else did first--and I think it's better that way, because I really don't want to get involved with fat women.

They're so clingy! I'd be afraid that one of them might turn out to be a stalker.

But I looked out the window today and saw her heading for her car without anything on her but a smile.

I'll have to admit that she has a nice smile--almost like an angel. As if she's expecting something great to happen.

Sometimes, I wish that I were less cynical...nah...I actually don't.

Could end up getting really hurt and disillusioned.

I don't believe this!

She's actually leaving the house to go somewhere in her birthday suit.

Oh well...

You have the following choices:

1. It;s really none of my business.

2. It might be amusing to find out how her day went later.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 AJ wants U 2 meet The CanMan! (UN: ainsleyjo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
YetAnotherLurker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1046339-Adventures-of-a-Chubby-Naked-Young-Woman/cid/292589-Ron-age-21-Observes-His-19-Year-Old-Neighbor