*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1046339-Adventures-of-a-Chubby-Naked-Young-Woman/cid/292730-The-Orb-incident
Important!
*Trash* This item is in your Recycling Bin

Purging this item will permanently remove it from Writing.Com.

Change your mind?  Undelete this item.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1046339
A chubby but still cute woman loses her clothes in public. Gift points for additions!
This choice: By accident  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The Orb incident

    by: Unknown
Katrina was walking on the sidewalk of Disney Land. She was smiling, her white teeth showing to other people. SHe waved to everything, her day was perfect. She was engaged to her highschool crush, Adrian, and was to be wed not far from now. Adrian had work to do, he owned his own buisness and was busy so she waited for him. She would wait forever.

She was wearing a sky blue mini skirt and a loose red short- sleeved shirt with nothing under it. She was comferatable without any underclothing on, nothing itched and she thought it was embarasing to itch in public. Besides, she wouldnt sit down anywhere too public. Noone would look up her skirt.

She looked around at the stores and shopps as she walked on the sidewalk and descided to look into one. She had a lot of money from Adrian, he DID own his own buisness.

Turning into the shop, she noticed a strange glowing orb. She looked at it, her smile faded and a curious look leapt to her face. The orb emitted a florecent green glow, as if it were radioactive. The orb itself was a dark blue with a yellow dot in the middle.

Katrina bent down to look at it and poked at it a little. She shrugged when it did nothing, part of her skirt rubbed agenst it.

Suddenly, she felt a tugging on her skirt and looked at the orb. It was consuming her skirt! She tugged agenst it as hard as she could. with a loud tearing noise, her skirt ripped and her whole bottem half was out to see. Her bare shaved, long and slender legs (and what was in between them) was completely exposed. She fell over, her loose shirt touching the orb and it too was sucked in. She was 100% nude! She grabbed the orb and dashed into a rack of clothes and was suprized when noone noticed.

She shook the orb, her face red with embarresment. She sighed, releved noone had seen her. "What is this thing?" she said quetly to herself. "Why am i naked in this store and where did my clothes go?"

She was, sadly, too startled to know she had shirts around her to wear.

You have the following choices:

1. Katrina tries to get the attention of others by peeking out of the clothes rack.

2. Make a run for home!

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
YetAnotherLurker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1046339-Adventures-of-a-Chubby-Naked-Young-Woman/cid/292730-The-Orb-incident