*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1046339-Adventures-of-a-Chubby-Naked-Young-Woman/cid/479169-My-left-tail-light-was-out
Important!
*Trash* This item is in your Recycling Bin

Purging this item will permanently remove it from Writing.Com.

Change your mind?  Undelete this item.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1046339
A chubby but still cute woman loses her clothes in public. Gift points for additions!
This choice: My left tail light was out.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

My left tail light was out.

    by: Delores L. Haze
Thank goodness that nice Police Officer stopped me to let me know about the light, but my goodness, what bad timing! When he came up to the window of the car, he immediately made an unusual face, like he was startled.

I was reaching all over the car to try to find something to cover myself. Last week, I crashed my minivan, and rented this cute little car for the time being, but unlike my own vehicle, there was nothing lying around to wear. There wasn't even an old fast food bag in the backseat or an old newspaper under the foot mat. I was stuck, just me and the cop, stark naked. He said "Ma'am, I need you to put your hands where I can see them and please do not move."

Boy was I terrified. This was just a little tail light burned out and here I was, naked, heart racing, traffic zooming by and a very concerned Police Officer leaning over the driver's side window. Mister Law then politely asked me to exit the vehicle and put my hands on the hood of the car.

I climb out of the car into the chilly air and put my hands on the hood. I wonder how many laws I am breaking just by standing on the side of the road naked. Can I be blamed if someone's kid rides by and sees this? The officer goes back to his patrol car and...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Delores L. Haze (UN: rhetoric at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
YetAnotherLurker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1046339-Adventures-of-a-Chubby-Naked-Young-Woman/cid/479169-My-left-tail-light-was-out