*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1046339-Adventures-of-a-Chubby-Naked-Young-Woman/cid/292611-The-Country-Club-Controversy
Important!
*Trash* This item is in your Recycling Bin

Purging this item will permanently remove it from Writing.Com.

Change your mind?  Undelete this item.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1046339
A chubby but still cute woman loses her clothes in public. Gift points for additions!
This choice: Because of the actions of somebody else who is actually nice and doesn't mea  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The Country Club Controversy

    by: AJ wants U 2 meet The CanMan!
I'm going to get one of those neat "Invalid Item C-Notes that are being used to raise funds for uncleharris's upgrade and write to a few of my friends at Writing.com to let them know what happened to me on my date with Doug.

Let's see...I think I'll start out by writing to catwoman , Dreams - Anon, who are you? , lifewriter, MysticMirror luvz GFTB , and ♥tHiNg♥ ...How should I begin?...Okay! Here goes nothing...

Hey, Everybody!

Doug finally asked me out.

Yes! That's right! THE Doug--as in the nicest guy at my college (imo, anyway).

I was so excited to be going on a date with him, and I really did want to make a good impression, because he was going to be taking me to the country club for dinner, and his family was going to be there.

Even though he lives in a frat house, he's one of the local people, and his family is what's known as "old money."

I believe that some of their ancestors came over on The Mayflower.

But this honestly wasn't what attracted me to Doug, because I knew nothing about his background when we first ran into each other--LITERALLY!--on our way to opposite direction destinations.

He was so sweet and understanding. I know I should have been watching where I was going, but he didn't put me down or anything. He just helped me to pick up my things.

Then, we went our separate ways, because we were both in a hurry to get to where we were going.

I could have kicked myself for not asking his name at the time, but what did it matter anyway.

A drop-dead gorgeous guy like that probably wouldn't be interested in a chubby girl like me, anyway--or so I thought.

Then, we ran into each other again in the college dining room--LITERALLY!!! After we got the mess cleaned up, we swallowed our pride and went back to ask for new food. Then, we sat together.

For several weeks, we'd been sitting together during meals and getting to know each other, but this would be our first real date.

I took a shower and was careful not to get my hair wet.

Although I'm mostly a wash-and-wear kind of girl when it comes to my hair, I wanted it to look extra special tonight, so I'd gone to a near-by hairdresser and had it piled on top of my head and adorned with a bright-red Christmas bow in front.

I wore green eye shadow, red lipstick, and red nail polish on both my fingernails and toenails.

Then, I put on some pearls that I only wore for very special occasions along with my matching earrings.

My shoes were open-toed with three-inch heels. I had a gold ankle bracelet for my right ankle.

I wanted to look as sophisticated as possible.

After all, the date WAS at the country club.

I put on my coat--a coal-black, to-the-knees jacket that fastened with a black zipper.

I was ready.

We reached the country club, and, when we got inside, Doug helped me off with my coat.

Several other people were standing around.

Suddenly, I heard Doug gasp.

It all happened so fast.

As I said before, Doug is a wonderful guy, and he did what he could to smooth things over that night as soon as he came too from being totally stunned.

But I looked at him, and his face was beet-red.

That's when I happened to catch a glimpse of myself in a fancy, ceiling-to-floor mirror.

The only items of clothing on me were the bow in my hair, my pearls, my earrings, my ankle bracelet, and my shoes. That, and a small clutch-purse, which I dropped from the shock.

As I said, Doug was a good sport and great at damage-control, so the next thing he did was to...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. say the following words to the staring crowd: "...

*Noteb*
2. remove his own clothes.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 AJ wants U 2 meet The CanMan! (UN: ainsleyjo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
YetAnotherLurker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1046339-Adventures-of-a-Chubby-Naked-Young-Woman/cid/292611-The-Country-Club-Controversy