*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1046339-Adventures-of-a-Chubby-Naked-Young-Woman/cid/499700-A-day-at-the-pool-gone-wrong
Important!
*Trash* This item is in your Recycling Bin

Purging this item will permanently remove it from Writing.Com.

Change your mind?  Undelete this item.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1046339
A chubby but still cute woman loses her clothes in public. Gift points for additions!
This choice: Because of the actions of somebody else who is actually nice to her  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A day at the pool gone wrong

    by: ipcran
Heres the deal. Your Karina, a nice young 19 year old girl. Your a bit on the chubby side, but its the healthy kind of chubby. Your not overweight, your healthy and very comfortable with your body. Your the kind of chubby where you shop plus sized, but still look good.

Well you and your roommate, Jenny, decided to go for a day of fun to the public pool. You agreed and decided that it would be a good time to try out your new bikini. You and Jenny took the bus there and kept your stuff in the same bag.

Well you enjoyed your day at the pool and decided to go shower off. As much as you enjoyed your day at the pool, you were happy it was over. Your bikini was really tight and it bothered you all day. You would really have to get one that fit better. When your showering off Jenny comes and see's your towel. She was in a hurry since the bus home was leaving and she figured that you were already waiting for the bus. She took your towel and shoved it in her duffel bag and darted off.

You finish showering off and grab for your towel but its gone. Your a bit worried, but you still have your bikini. You put your bikini back on and head outside to look for Jenny. You get outside and look around the pool.

While looking around you see that they have to close the pool early because the lifeguard fell from his chair trying to look down a lady's swimsuit. Your still a bit worried but you remain calm. well, you get outside and decide to call Jenny and tell her to pick you up. Luckily theres a bar across the street which has let you use their phone last time you got stuck here, and since their so close to the pool your allowed to wear your swimsuit there.

Your having a bit of trouble breathing because of how tight your swimsuit is but some car exhaust causes you to have a coughing fit. you run across the street while coughing but then once the coughing stops you feel a lot better and can breath fine. You just decide that you had something in your lungs and the coughing got it out.

You walk into the bar and everyone is staring at you or giggleing. Nervously, you walk in and wonder why they're all staring, at least until a guy runs up, slaps your butt, and says "Nice boobs!" You look down and realize that your 100% nude! Your bikini must of came off when you were running across the street coughing. By now its probobly been run over and unwearable.

Well, now your stuck nude in the middle of a public bar in the middle of the city, and everyones staring. You...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ipcran (UN: ipcryss at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
YetAnotherLurker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1046339-Adventures-of-a-Chubby-Naked-Young-Woman/cid/499700-A-day-at-the-pool-gone-wrong