*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1050482-The-Fox-Hunt/cid/1167171-Emergency-Rations-Cooking-hard-vore
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by FT2k4
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1050482
Vore Story: Fox McCloud sure has a problem with attracting predators!
This choice: Writer's Choice  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Emergency Rations (Cooking, hard vore)

    by: Readasaur
Morale was low on the Great Fox.
An ambush by a fleet of their many enemies had left them floating in space.
The Starfox team had destroyed the fleet, but not before they had knocked out the Great Fox, and they couldn't get very far in just their Arwings.
The power was depleted, they were lost, and the ship itself had sustained heavy damage. They were reduced to using just their momentum to travel along in the direction they hoped was the right one. What little energy they had was spent on maintaining life support in the crew's quarters, so they could at least wait in relative comfort.
The good news was that Slippy was almost certain they were headed to a space station, where rescue awaited.
The bad news was that their cargo bay had been hit, meaning they had no supplies to survive the trip!
There was still the emergency water rations, but without food, they simply wouldn't make it. All of them were already painfully hungry, and they often went to bed trying to ignore their growling stomachs.
That was when Peppy had called them all together and calmly announced the only sensible course of action. Naturally, the other three had been shocked and horrified, but Peppy had remained resolute. He told them that it was standard procedure in situations like this one, and that only the meat of a crew member would ensure the survival of the team. He went on to cheerfully tell them how ere had been a fourth member of the original Star Fox team, until a situation much like this one had come along and he had been randomly selected and cooked. Peppy even smiled in fond remembrance of his former friend's taste, and how full and satisfied he felt after devouring him. Gradually, his loving descriptions had melted the apprehension of the rest of the team, and they even began to look forward to it. Truth be told, their hunger made it easy to stop seeing one another as close friends and comrades, and more and more as potential meals. Peppy had sternly told them that the choice would be random, and that only one need be eaten.
Unsurprisingly, the predatory Fox had warmed up the idea faster than the others. He kept trying to imagine what it would be like to munch on Slippy's smooth, strong legs, or to chow down on his delicious-smelling mentor, Slippy. Most of all, he drooled at the thought of eating Falco. Picturing that sexy bird, who's bunk he'd shared quite a few times on lonely nights, cooked to perfection and golden-brown was enough to make his stomach rumbles drown out the others. He was trying to decide which part of Falco he'd start on (His muscular chest? His strong arms? His tight ass?) when Peppy snapped him out of it, asking him to go and fetch the four straws they'd need to decide who would go in the oven.
Fox was eager to comply, licking his lips when he was out of sight of the others. He'd decided now, as good as the other two looked, they were going to eat Falco. He found the straws in a drawer and quickly snipped them into four different lengths, then carefully arranged them in his closed fist so that the various sizes were hidden, then moved them into order. He had a plan... He would approach the group carefully so that Falco was on his left when they went to grab the straws, and he had put the longest straw on the left side of the small group. They would never suspect their brave and honorable leader of cheating like that, so they would all bid Falco a fond farewell and cook him right up. Fox couldn't wait! He wondered if he should give Falco one more kiss goodbye, then dismissed it. He would be getting more of Falco's taste than he ever dreamed soon.
He came back to the group, where they waited a little anxiously to see who would get eaten. It was perfect, Slippy was on his right, Peppy in front of him, and Falco on his right. All of them grabbed their straws, took a breath, and pulled them free, leaving Fox with the shortest straw.
Fox looked eagerly at Falco, but to his surprise, the bird seemed relieved to see that he had the longest straw. All three were looking at him with pitying expressions.
"Sorry, Fox, it looks like luck was against you..."
In a bolt of realization, Fox realized that he had misheard Peppy, and that it was the shortest straw that was the losing one! Stunned, he began to stammer, paralyzed with fear as his teammates closed in on him.
"We really appreciate this, Fox. A leader sacrificing himself for his team. Your father would be proud..." Peppy told him, standing so close that Fox could feel the head from his breath on on the back of his head. He was surrounded, and in his mute panic, could think of nothing to do or say. Slippy grabbed hold of his pants' waistline, and Falco took a hold of his shirt. The frog pulled down as the bird pulled up, and Fox was suddenly naked between his chest and ankles.
"Wow, Fox! You got a great ass! Really big and plump! I bet it's gonna taste great!" Slippy had crouched down to slowly work him out of his lower clothes, and had paused to admire the foxbutt inches from his face. He even gave it a friendly pat before pulling Fox's pants, shoes, underwear and socks completely off of him, thanks to Falco lifting him up long enough for Slippy to get it all off vulpine's legs. Then he started to shamelessly grope Fox's ass, though whether this was because he found those cheeks arousing or because he was trying to decide the quality of the meat was impossible to guess.
"Don't worry, Fox..." Falco whispered in his ear, as the team's former leader began to pant with fear. "...We promise to savor every bite of you." Smiling darkly, he finished stripping Fox, and tossed his jacket and shirt away. Fox recovered from his shock enough to blush and try to cover himself, looking from each one of them fearfully.
"Ah ah ah, Fox..." Falco gently but firmly pulled Fox's hands away from covering his crotch and moved the trembling vulpine's hands behind his back. "Food needn't be modest. Let us devour you with our eyes before we really get to feast..."
Why did they have to act like this? Wasn't it bad enough they were going to eat him? All of them standing so close, touching him and complimenting him... He was starting to feel aroused in spite of himself.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Readasaur (UN: readasaur at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
FT2k4 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1050482-The-Fox-Hunt/cid/1167171-Emergency-Rations-Cooking-hard-vore