*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. you became an uber sexy babe
  2. girl 1
  3. In the beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1060624-Change/cid/1464793-you-became-an-uber-sexy-babe
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1060624
you anger a witch. she changes you into a different thing every 4 hours
This choice: you became an uber sexy babe  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

you became an uber sexy babe

    by: Unknown
You wake up and cannot figure out where you could possibly be. You are on the couch of a small room that looks like it might be a dressing room. You get up and see yourself in the mirror. You thought you were attractive before, but now you are amazing! You are also practically naked.

As you try to get a clue about who you have changed into, there is a knock on the door, and it opens, revealing a man with a box.

No man has seen you without clothes, and you jump back, trying to cover yourself. The man just laughs, as if it is a joke and hands you the box. "Here's your costume. Sorry it took so long, but you're gonna have to hurry.... You're up in five minutes."

With that, he leaves. You look in the box. It is a silk nightie and lacey under garments. What kind of costume is this, and what are you supposed to do in five minutes?

You quickly dress, and soon the man comes back and ushers you out of the room. That's when you realize you have changed into...

You have the following choices:

1. a porn star

*Noteb*
2. a stripper

*Noteb*
3. a "working girl" in a brothel

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Golden_Eagle has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1060624-Change/cid/1464793-you-became-an-uber-sexy-babe