*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. boy 2
  2. In the beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1060624-Change/cid/1475548-boy-2
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1060624
you anger a witch. she changes you into a different thing every 4 hours
This choice: boy 2  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

boy 2

    by: Unknown
You are Justin, and you are peddling your bike excitedly because tomorrow is your 18th birthday. You're lost in thought about all the things you can now do, like register to vote, not that you even bother to follow politics, or buy cigarettes, not that you have an intention to take up smoking you reassure your lungs. You round the corner thinking of being able to buy playboys, which you reassure your penis will happen as soon as you can get away from tomorrow's inevitable party, when suddenly you flip over your handle bars.

Picking yourself off the ground you realize you ran over an old lady, an old lady that had to be the definition of ugly as sin, your rampant imagination pictures her face in the dictionary as the definition of "God damn!" Attempting to stifle a laugh you pick your bike up and utter "sorry dude" and ride home.

Your mother is strangely quiet which excites you, she's only quiet when she's hiding a surprise from you. Your father on the other hand won't shut up talking about the mantles of manhood, rights of passages, the occasional stripper jokes aimed at your mom make the both of you giggle like the numbskulls you are.

Later after dinner pr you're too excited to sleep so you check Facebook and respond to the happy birthday wishes from friends, you linger on Rachel's the love of your life since 2nd grade, if only you had the balls to tell her. Maybe tomorrow you think, after all you're a man now you think as you fall asleep.

A fine pink mist fills your room.....

You have the following choices:

1. A room with a view

*Noteb*
2. Mommys special little guy

*Noteb*
3. My mom the stripper

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Golden_Eagle has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1060624-Change/cid/1475548-boy-2