*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Russell Crowe
  2. Wich actor?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1070789-Male-Actor-Weight-Gain/cid/1961828-Russell-Crowe
by tycoon
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1070789
Guys of Hollywood get fat!!
This choice: Russle Crowe  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Russell Crowe

    by: Theday
Russell Crowe Long gone are the days where Russell could pull of a slim neo nazi like in his first real breakout role, Romper Stomper. Over the years Russel has been more and more known for growing a well trimmed beard and putting on some weight. Sure he's been muscular for a couple of roles, but those delicious craft tables on set, there's also his attempts to stop smoking which lead to his peak weight of 250 pounds sporting a nice big gut and a double chin no one could ignore. Russell kind of liked having muscular Dave Bautista joke and poke his belly. In fact Russell kind of got off on it.
Sadly Russell had to lose the weight for roles like Noah and Man of Steel and got back down to under 200. But since then Russell has been slowly regaining the weight and has been finding it harder and harder to keep the weight off.

Where do we find Russell?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Theday (UN: theday at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tycoon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1070789-Male-Actor-Weight-Gain/cid/1961828-Russell-Crowe