*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Google
  2. Tom Cruise
  3. Wich actor?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1070789-Male-Actor-Weight-Gain/cid/302020-Google
by tycoon
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1070789
Guys of Hollywood get fat!!
This choice: look up on the internet, find a fast way to get fat.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Google

    by: tycoon
Tom quickly gets on to google and types in 'fat' it dose a quick search and comes up with thousands of websites. He looks through the first few, but finds nothing on wanting to get fat. He goes back to the main page and instead types in 'get fat' more pages, and still no results. He again goes back to the main page and this time types in 'I want to get fat' only 3 pages came up, the first two were filled with weight loss stuff. But the very last link on the very last page had it. "I want to get fat!!" read the link Tom moved the mouse arrow over it and clicked. It had a short description, and a link at the bottom of the page.
"Click on the link below to get instantly fat!! Imediate results."
Tom clicked on it. A little sign came up and said, thank you, we will deliver your purchas soon. The screen then changed back to the main google site.
"Wierd" Tom said, and got up to go to the bathroom. He passed the bathroom mirror and noticed somthing different. What was it?

You have the following choices:

1. There was a bottle of new pills on the counter

*Noteb*
2. He looked a little chubbier in the mirror

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 tycoon (UN: totterer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tycoon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1070789-Male-Actor-Weight-Gain/cid/302020-Google