*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1072884-Interactive-VoreUnbirth-Story/cid/351654-Nattily--Different-from-other-giant-anal-vore-gir
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #1072884
A story full of different kinds of vore and unbirth, and all kinds of genres.
This choice: Other  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Nattily. Different from other giant anal vore gir

    by: Mr.Banter
Story Beginning. You're name is Jason. One morning you wake up and discover that you've shrunk. Nattily, a girl who isn't one of your relatives but lives with you and your parents, also discovers that you have shrunk and decides that you should live in her butt. You, on the other hand, would rather not.

Nattily is different from other giant anal vore girls, in that she isn't cruel or forceful; She simply can't understand why anyone wouldn't want to live in her butt. Your family is equally confused by your reluctance. They should respond to the situation as if you were refusing sex with a weathy supermodel. A weathy supermodel that wants to marry you and have lots of grandchildren.

You have the following choices:

1. Yes, lets continue with this

2. Something else

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mr.Banter (UN: p1234 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The.Shy.Faerie has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1072884-Interactive-VoreUnbirth-Story/cid/351654-Nattily--Different-from-other-giant-anal-vore-gir