*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Anticipation
  2. The Road to Torino
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1077016-Torino-2006-GTS/cid/304290-Anticipation
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Sports · #1077016
Female Olympians grow and run amok
This choice: Carolina Kostner, figure skating, Italy  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Anticipation

    by: AFLhockeydud
Just named Italian team captain and flagbearer, 19 year old skater Carolina Kostner was on cloud nine. At 5'6 with long legs that makes males, even those who hate figure skating, weak in the knees. Her smile never wore off, like that's a bad thing.
A week before the Games, she moves into the athletes' village and settles in. "Penso che stia andando come ad esso qui. Hey questo è giochi della sede dopo tutti.-I think I'm going to like it here. Hey this is a home Games after all."
After meeting with officials about protocal and handling the flag, she makes her way to a fancy restaraunt for a good meal with her family.
"Così come siete preparazioni Carolina andante? Migliorate non la goccia che li inbandiera ora si sente, o state andando essere piatti da pulizia per un mese!-So how are you preparations going Carolina? You better not drop that flag now you hear, or you're gonna be cleaning dishes for a month!", remarked her grandfather.
"Non sono realmente che quello nervoso e tutto, infatti, Mi ho così tanto andare per ora che ritengo come io conquesr qualche cosa della latta, anche se essere arrogante non è in mia natura.-I'm not actually that nervous one and all, in fact, I have so much going for me right now I feel like I can conquesr anything, although being arrogant is not in my nature.", Carolina told her family.

You have the following choices:

1. The Accident

*Noteb*
2. An Electric Feeling in the Air

*Noteb*
3. That's Amore

*Noteb*
4. An Opportunity

*Noteb*
5. The Opening Ceremony

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 AFLhockeydud (UN: metaldud at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
AFLhockeydud has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1077016-Torino-2006-GTS/cid/304290-Anticipation