*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Big Bill's Bar
  2. Deciding To Have Some Fun
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/107828-Ladies-Night-Out/cid/17199-Big-Bills-Bar
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #107828
What will happen to 3 housewives out on the town, looking for a good time?
This choice: Big Bill's Bar (wild and rough)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Big Bill's Bar

    by: SnowWhite
Arriving at Big Bill's Bar, the three women had no sooner sat down at a table and ordered drinks when Sarah spotted a guy she knew sitting with two other guys at a table across from them. Pointing them out to her two girlfriends, she says, "Hey, I know one of those guys. Do you think I should go over and talk to him?"
Trying not to be too obvious, both Vivian and Wanda look over at the three men.
"All three of them are kinda cute." says Wanda as she takes a sip from her drink.
Without waiting for them to answer further, Sarah gets up, walks over to the table where the three men are sitting and starts talking to the guy she knows. Vivian and Wanda watch as she laughs at something he said to her. Then, as she bends over to say something in his ear, Vivian and Wanda see that Sarah is treating all three of them to a nice view of her full, lush breasts, which are barely concealed by her rather low-cut cocktail dress.
Returning to the table, Sarah sits down and gives her two friends a smile.
"Well...what do you think, girls?" she asks, a devilish twinkle in her eyes. "They want to know if they can join us. I think it would be fun."
"It's okay with me," says Vivian. "We came here to have a good time, didn't we?"
"You didn't let me finish, Vivian." interrupts Sarah. "The guy I know suggested that we all go to his place and have a party. He's got a real nice house."
"How do you know what his house looks like, Sarah?" asks Wanda, a somewhat knowing look in her eyes.
"I'll never tell." giggles Sarah with a false look of innocence on her face.
"Why dont we have a few drinks with them first, and then go to his apartment?" suggests Vivian.

You have the following choices:

1. Go to the guy's apartment

2. Drinking & dancing first

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
GeminiKC has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/107828-Ladies-Night-Out/cid/17199-Big-Bills-Bar