*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/107828-Ladies-Night-Out/cid/258696-Running-Into-An-Acquaintance
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #107828
What will happen to 3 housewives out on the town, looking for a good time?
This choice: Flamingo (small, neighborhood bar)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Running Into An Acquaintance

    by: GeminiKC
"I don't think any of us are in any shape do drive," said Vivian. "Why don't we just take a taxi to the Flamingo?"

When Sarah and Wanda agreed, Vivian called a taxi and 20 minutes later, they walked into the Flamingo Lounge.

Sitting down in a booth, they ordered drinks from the waitress. Besides the three of them, the waitress and the bartender, there were only a few people in the bar. A couple was sitting in another booth and two men sat at the bar.

"Damn, it's dead in here." said Sarah as their drinks arrived. "I thought this place would be more lively on a Friday night."

"It usually is," replied the waitress. "There were more people in here earlier."

Looking at her watch, Sarah saw that it was already after ten.

Finishing their drinks, they ordered another round. Vivian went over to the jukebox and a few minutes later, music wafted through the room.

Just then, the front door opened and a tall, blonde-haired man who appeared to be in his early thirties entered. Glancing over at them as he walked up to the bar, he nodded his head, apparently recognizing one of them.

"Wow!" said Wanda. "Now that's a hunk! And good lookin' too!"

"That's Jim Rogers." said Vivian. "He's my next door neighbor."

"Oh! He's married?" asked Sarah, her eyes following him as he sat down at the bar.

"No, not anymore." replied Vivian. "His wife was killed in an auto accident three months ago."

"Oh! Too bad!" said Sarah. "Any Kids?"

"Uh Uh!" replied Vivian. "After the accident, Bill and I invited him over for supper a few times. He's really a nice guy and he really has a great sense of humor."

"Why don't we ask him if he'd like to join us?" asked Wanda. "I mean, he's all by himself and it couldn't hurt, right?"

Glancing over at Sarah and seeing her nod in approval, Vivian got up and walked over to the bar where Jim was sitting. Sarah and Wanda watched as she talked to him, giving him a friendly wave when they saw him look over in their direction.

A few minutes later, Vivian came back to the booth, with the tall, good looking man following her. After the introductions were finished, Vivian sat down beside Wanda and Jim sat down beside Sarah. The four of them sat there, talking as they drank, unaware of the time until the waitress told them that the bar was closing.

"Geez, I better call a taxi or we'll end up walking back to your house, Sarah." said Wanda. "Anybody got a quarter?"

"Hey, save your money." said Jim. "I'll give you all a ride. I don't mind and besides, it's not like I got anything else to do."

Leaving the bar, they all got into Jim's car; Sarah and Wanda in the back and Vivian in the front. Twenty minutes later, with Vivian giving him directions, Jim pulled into Sarah's driveway.

As Vivian and Wanda got out on the passenger side, Jim got out and pushed the driver's seat forward, allowing Sarah to get out on that side. Thanking him as she got out of the car, Sarah looked over at Wanda and Vivian. Turning back to Jim, she smiled sweetly.

"Uh...why don't you come in for a nightcap, Jim?" she asked. "I mean...you did give us a ride and all. It's the least we can do to show our appreciation."

Seeing the hesitation on his face, she quickly added, "C'mon....just one drink."


You have the following choices:

1. Goes In For A Nightcap

2. Tells her no thanks and leaves

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 GeminiKC (UN: geminikc at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
GeminiKC has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/107828-Ladies-Night-Out/cid/258696-Running-Into-An-Acquaintance