*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1081976-Giantess-Slave
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #1081976
Jill is and 18 year old 100 ft tall giantess that finds a normal sized male dom

Jill is and 18 year old 100 ft tall giantess that finds a normal sized male dom

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Jill is an 18 year old giantess. She's been bigger than every one all her life and quickly learned that she could have anything that she wanted because every one was afread of her because of her size. So fore years the people pf her town did her bidding.

When she was 14 she found out that this did not turn her on as much as it did before. So she suched a few prono sights and found some sotries where women where slaves to men. That seemed to do it. It turned out she got more turned on the more adbusive the male dom was to his slave.

When she reached 18 she joind AdultFriendFinder and went into the basement chat room there she meet her Master 'LittleTufGuy8' after a few months of chatting cybering and e-mails they finnaly are going to meet. When she asked what she should where he replied "Nothing but a smile."

Ok the rules are: 1) No othe giantesses 2)no giants. 3) no squishing the dom although any one else is far game 4) no shrinking Jill, 5) on one setence chapters, 60 finnaly have fun and make it readable I'm not the best speller eather.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated GC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1081976-Giantess-Slave