*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Do 'em, Cowboy!
  2. Beginning
  3. And...GO!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1085159-Star-Fox-Hentai/cid/644512-Do-em-Cowboy
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #1085159
The furries are horny and they aren't afraid to express it!
This choice: Amanda(from Star Fox command)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Do 'em, Cowboy!

    by: THuenOprime
Amanda was the guest on the Great Fox. Slippy happily sat on the floor playing Klox Fighter 5 on the video game system as Falco sat at the kitchen table drinking coffee. The rest of the crew felt tired after fighting five squadrons of enemy fighters, but Slippy and Amanda felt cheerful. Fox was in his room and Krystal left to see Fox.

Amanda walked to Slippy and asked, "I wanna see your room, Slippy!"
Slippy paused the game and cried, "Oh boy! Oh boy! I would love to show you!" The two frogs ran to the door to Slippy's room; Slippy used his key to enter, and Amanda gasped when she saw the neatly-organized, chic quarter. Slippy had five video game systems hooked to a flat screen television. The carpet and the bed had warm colors of pink, red, green, and orange splashed around. Slippy's neat drawers impressed Amanda.

"What shall we do?" Amanda asked.
"I know!" Slippy cried. He pulled out his Atari 2600, a system he found in some distant land ages ago, and popped in a game. Slippy cried "CUSTER'S REVENGE!" as the game came on the screen - the crudely-animated nude cowboy and the equally crude Native American woman appeared on the screen.
Amanda, overwhelmed by the awesomeness factor of the video game, said, "This is soo cool! I think we should play this in our underwear!" Slippy paused before he decided to begin removing his shoes. Off came his belt, his hat, his shirt, and his trousers. It turns out Slippy wears an old style yellow union suit covering his whole body! He turned around, exposing the backside of the suit; it had a flap to expose his bottom.

Amanda removed her clothing and revealed that she wore a green union suit of her own! Unlike Slippy's it didn't have a flap.

The two sat down and began to play the game.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Slippy plays Custer and Amanda watches

*Noteb*
2. Amanda plays Custer and Slippy watches

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 THuenOprime (UN: taihuenem at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Tiger64 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1085159-Star-Fox-Hentai/cid/644512-Do-em-Cowboy