*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Right Stuff
  2. The Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1087556-Big-booties/cid/381623-The-Right-Stuff
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #1087556
Roy loved those big butts but now they are his greatest foe.
This choice: The beach  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The Right Stuff

    by: MrWriter
You sit on the beach soaking up the son as you see all those massive beauties which you have craved for all your life. You see one in particular that you like. As she sits on her blanket, part of her massive fat slides off the towel and hits the sand. She yelps in surprise. You think to yourself has to weigh at least 400 pounds with all of that fantastic mocha colored fat. You walk over to her to try to talk her out to a date.

You see she turns over and now her humongous butt is showing. All her fat seems to have retreated there. You stumble forward and the world seems to have grown bigger to you. You black out and...

You have the following choices:

1. On top of the mountain

2. Face to face with the her butt

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 MrWriter (UN: andrew1000 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MrWriter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1087556-Big-booties/cid/381623-The-Right-Stuff