*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Target found
  2. The Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1087556-Big-booties/cid/411694-Target-found
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #1087556
Roy loved those big butts but now they are his greatest foe.
This choice: Veronica's Secret  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Target found

    by: MrWriter
You look around the store pretending to shop for your girlfriend for any possible target that matches your qualifications. You are dismayed to find that no one here really has an ass worthy of you. You sulk and head for the exit but out of the corner of your eye, you see a gigantic shadow! You quickly turn around and see what could be the fattest woman ever, waddling her way to the store.

You think to yourself, How could a woman that big be here? Must be a bad buy. And you must've been right because she's arguing with the clerk. A feisty one... You like those ones. She then picks up a dress and heads to the dressing room. Hoping to intercept her, you run at full speed but you trip on a wire that fat woman's ass knocked over.

Hurtling to the ground, the world changes and an indescrible pain hits you. You black out and are surrounded by a world of purple. You wonder to yourself where you could possibly with all this movement. You look around and are surprised to see something vaguely familiar... It's that fat woman you wanted to get with! Oh irony! Now you are with that fat ass you wanted but now it is your worst enemy. Every juggle spells doom for you as her fat inches toward your body, waiting to eat you it seems like.

Then with a rush of movement, the fat woman pulls her pants down along with her panties. As you sit in the panties, looking up at the giantess above you, you wonder how you are going to get out of this. She holds up a pair of pants. You think to yourself how the heck does she think she's going to fit into those. Then you look below you. You're in her tiny panties. She's planning to put them on at the same time. You need to escape or be trapped under that fat ass.

You have the following choices:

1. Gerionomo!

2. Stuck in ass!

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 MrWriter (UN: andrew1000 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MrWriter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1087556-Big-booties/cid/411694-Target-found