*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Fortress of solitude
  2. X marks the Spot
  3. Mail Call
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1093746-Legend-of-Zelda-Weight-Gain-Interactive/cid/314912-Fortress-of-solitude
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1093746
The girls from the Zelda series start packing on the pounds.
This choice: Give the fortress a try.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Fortress of solitude

    by: Unknown
Medli looked to the ground and tapped it with her feet. The soil felt suprisingly hard and packed together.

"It looks like I'll be needing a shovel." She said with a sigh. Flying all over the sea to find the island had left her feeling too tired to fly, so she didn't feel like going on another hunt for a shovel. She looked over towards the fortress and gulped.

After gathering up her courage, she walked over towards the door to the grey, stony castle. She slowly reached for the knocker when she tripped forward towards the door, causing it to fall open. She realed forward into the building only to find it...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Dark and seemingly abandoned...

2. Light, as if someone was anticipating her...

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Gronker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1093746-Legend-of-Zelda-Weight-Gain-Interactive/cid/314912-Fortress-of-solitude