*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Forest of Fairies
  2. The Wind Waker
  3. Pick a game
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1093746-Legend-of-Zelda-Weight-Gain-Interactive/cid/314998-Forest-of-Fairies
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1093746
The girls from the Zelda series start packing on the pounds.
This choice: Aryll  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Forest of Fairies

    by: Unknown
It had been a while since the whole ordeal with the Forbidden Fortress, and after Link's adventure had ended his stay at home was short. Soon after he left once again, this time to explore the ocean around even more.

Without her brother around things had grown a bit dull, and she had taken to eating in order to pass the time and quell some of the sadness. She spent much of her free time staring over the sea, looking for his self made boat, waiting for him to return.

As usual, Aryll spent a lot of this day staring at the sea, waiting for Link. However, when it seemed that he was still nowhere in sight, Aryll decided to go to the Forest of Fairies instead, her favorite place for some introspection (as well as snacking).

The bridge had finally been repaired, but it was still a bit of an exausting trip for her, due to a bit of weight she had put on from her eating. Yet she still enjoyed going to the Forest. But this time her trip would be different.

When she finally arived she was about to sit down and enjoy some sandwiches and cupcakes her grandmother had made her, when suddenly the grass she sat on gave out from under her.

When she finally woke up to find her cupcakes and sandwiches crushed under her, she soon after noticed that she was in a small cave full of fairies! Yet something seemed different about the fairies...

You have the following choices:

1. They were all fat!

2. They were all made of candy!

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Gronker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1093746-Legend-of-Zelda-Weight-Gain-Interactive/cid/314998-Forest-of-Fairies