*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1103354-The-Vore-Adventures-of-FT/cid/357515-Seeking-shelter
by FT2k4
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #1103354
You control FT the dragon's fate. It's either eat or be eaten!
This choice: Keep going up  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Seeking shelter

    by: FT2k4
FT decides to keep moving up the mountainous forest. The trees provide some cover, but they are sparse and most of the time, FT finds himself in the open on the rocky surface of the mountain. He coughs and sneezes, using the lightening to light his way. Just off the in the distance, he can see the mouth of a large cave inside the rock. FT picks up the pace, taking more water on as he dashes for safety. Without thinking, the dragon wanders into the mouth of the cave, the rain water splashing on the floor as it no longer attacks FT. He coughs and pants heavily, looking at his soaked clothes. He doesn't bother to try and pry them from his body, but instead, he extends one of the claws on his fingers.

He carefully cuts himself out of the clothes and pulls the stuck clothing from his body. He shivers, now nude as the torn clothes falls to the cold floor of the cave. FT looks further into the cave and slips inside, hoping to find something he can use to dry off.

As FT walks further in the cave, he notices something very odd. A large room is lit by one flaming torch and just in front of the dragon are bones of some poor creature that appeared to have been eaten. FT gulps, beginning to think he made a mistake. He eyes the cave and slowly turns around to leave, only to find his exit blocked by a large number of glowing yellow eyes. They move towards him, their bodies hidden by the darkness, the creatures standing just out of the light. As they move in, the dragon's eyes go wide and his jaws drop as he identifies the creatures that live in the cave...

You have the following choices:

1. Wolves

*Noteb*
2. Snakes

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 FT2k4 (UN: ft2k4 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
FT2k4 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1103354-The-Vore-Adventures-of-FT/cid/357515-Seeking-shelter