*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. black, and white, and read all over
  2. Time for a change
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1112478-Frustrating-and-Scary-Transformation/cid/322999-black-and-white-and-read-all-over
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1112478
Angered a magical gypsy woman and she has cast a spell changing you into various objects
This choice: Sunday's New York Times at Starbucks as a businesswoman walks in  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

black, and white, and read all over

    by: fastball
"Buy a paper, buy a paper, buy a paper! Come on you gorgeous creature, rescue me from the confines of this plastic and metal prison." My mind is racing as I recognize my predicament. That gypsy woman still has her touch; turning me into a newspaper for this morning. Maybe, when this all too serious lady finishes her morning coffee, she will put me in her briefcase and carry me to an office suite overlooking the rest of this magnificent city. "Great!! She is taking me out of the paper rack and.........OUCH!!! That's hot coffee lady!" I think I can nudge that cup if she opens some of these pages and picks one of these smaller tables. Would serve her right if I did, spilling hot coffee on my bright red, white, and blue Sunday headline. "Oooohhh......, I didn't expect to be rolled up and laid across her lap. Me likey! Man, this skirt is tight around that nice round behind. Maybe she will find a reason to sit on me pretty quick. If she does, I wonder if there is a way to let her know I have a tongue I'd like to introduce her to, or some lips, or maybe these front teeth."

You have the following choices:

1. The birdcage bottom

*Noteb*
2. improvised flyswatter

*Noteb*
3. protecting a beautiful rump

*Noteb*
4. reading between the lines

5. heck of an updraft

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
TheStorm has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1112478-Frustrating-and-Scary-Transformation/cid/322999-black-and-white-and-read-all-over