*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1117634-Sleep-over-Shrink/cid/326879-What-the-crap-does-that-mean
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1117634
Your at a four-person sleep-over,you're the only boy. Strangly you begin to shrink.
This choice: Jenny's Face  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

What the crap does that mean?

    by: Mr.Banter
"Ryan! ¡Usted está vivo!"

You rear up from your death like state to see the biggest Jenny head you've ever seen. Some how she's has become a giant! . . . also you're naked.

Mega giant Jennifer leans in an says "Agradezca a dios, Ryan. Usted asustó el crap out of me!" Apperently Jenny mixes up Spanish and English when she flustered. Odd, it makes sense that she would speak Spanish, but this is the first time you've heard her speak it. Perhaps she is ashamed of her heritage. Well, something to think about when you're not naked.

Looking around, you realize that you've shrunk and that you're on a girl's bed, in a girl's room. Jenny is the only one here and it's her house so this is probably room. Jenny leans in and asks, "Ryan! What were you thinking? Didn't you read the label?"

"Label?" you pause to think about it. "What did that label say anyway?"

"It said '¡Caustion! Sus bolas se caerán.'" She tells you; as if that means anything to you.

You give the giant a what the crap does that mean look, and ask her, "What the crap does that mean?"

"It means it's bad for boys! God, do you realize you could have died!" She looks pissed, but in an I care about you sort of way.

"Die? But I'm alright now. Right? I'll change back to normal? Right, right!?"

"Oh, not to worry," she calms you. "You just need some aspirin."

"You mean it?" Wow, it seems your adventure is over just as it was getting started. You look up a that giant and give her a puppy dog stare. "Could you bring me some now?"

Jenny backs up a little. She looks disappointed by your request. "Yea know, I rather wait on that. I've never had a tiny guy before and their are some things I'd like to try." Jennifer sways her hips about as she talks. The next think you know she's bent over and you're looking a her big Latin rear. She pulls down her tight short's; giving you a look at her perfect panty clad ass. You're not sure if you should be scared or titillated. That seems to please her.

She...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. strips for you

2. grinds you into her ass. . . and farts.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mr.Banter (UN: p1234 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
aow4321 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1117634-Sleep-over-Shrink/cid/326879-What-the-crap-does-that-mean