*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Butthead
  2. Such a nice thong
  3. Bye Bye Cordie
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1119883-Buffy-TF-Story/cid/330809-Butthead
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1119883
The women from Buffy transform in various ways! Don't just read, ADD!!
This choice: Her face is in Willow's ass  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Butthead

    by: Unknown
As Cordelia was pulled up, she realized with horror that her face was going to be going into Willow's ass. As she was wedged in, she was assaulted by a raunchy odor, and an equally terrible taste. She began to gag, which seemed to make it even worse, but she couldn't stop herself.

"I almost feel sorry for you Cordy, but I'm not going to let a 'butthead' like you get between me and my girlfriend,' Willow said. Cordelia thought about apologizing to Willow, but instead stayed with her usual personality, and began cursing her and demanding she be set free, at least within her mind. Willow walked out of the bathroom blissfully, grinding Cordy's face between her cheeks and bringing her to a new level of hell.

"Hmm, that was easy,' Willow thought, 'What should I do now?"

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Go for a walk to increase Cordy's torture

*Noteb*
2. Go change more people that have been mean to her

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Coodookie has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1119883-Buffy-TF-Story/cid/330809-Butthead