*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Setsuna in a bar
  2. Pick your character
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1133526-Grenadier-Girl-Sizeplay/cid/580343-Setsuna-in-a-bar
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1133526
Shrinking Rushuna, inflating Mikan, towering Setsuna and more.
This choice: The reformed(?) Setsuna  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Setsuna in a bar

    by: Drez


Setsuna Oomido was a defeated woman. But at least she lost to a worthy foe--herself. That made her laugh sourly as she drank sake from her cup. It was Rushuna who had defeated her with the ultimate battle strategy that Setsuna herself had abandoned. After that, Setsuna had ducked out and went on a journey of her own to see if the ultimate battle strategy worked for her or not. She had some success with it. A week ago, she came upon two families in the middle of an awful feud. It had something to do with a son marrying a daughter, or some such. Setsuna arrived just in time to prevent a murder...or possibly several murders. To make a long story short, Setsuna had settled things with the battle strategy, and it worked. True, she did slap the son because he tried to feel her up, but the strategy worked nevertheless.
Setsuna was at a small bar in a small town that was notable for its hotsprings. Not just any hotsprings; these were "magical" hotsprings that gave a person magical powers. There was someone from the village who could now shrink other people due to the magic of the hotsprings. Setsuna really didn't believe the tales of the magical hotsprings. She didn't come to the town because of the hotsprings; she just wanted to have some lunch and continued her journey.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Drez (UN: erik at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MagnusCorvus has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1133526-Grenadier-Girl-Sizeplay/cid/580343-Setsuna-in-a-bar