*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Raining Cats and Dogs
  2. When you wish upon a Genie
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1139589-Metaphorically-Speaking/cid/362165-Raining-Cats-and-Dogs
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Comedy · #1139589
Tommy wished that everything he said came true . The genie took him literally
This choice: Its raining cats and dogs outside  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Raining Cats and Dogs

    by: Unknown
         "I'm mad because it's raining cats and dogs outside!" Tommy screamed. "And I'm so bored!"

         Before his sister could answer, the soft sounds of the rain hitting the roof were replaced with loud thuds.

         "What the...?" Tommy's sister asked. There were scratching sounds coming from the roof of the house, followed by more loud thuds. Tommy ran over to the nearest window and looked outside and was shocked at what he saw. There were literally hundreds of cats and dogs all over the place! There were cats and the grass, dogs on the neighbor's roof, cats and dogs everywhere!

         "This is insane!" Tommy's sister said. "What did you do?"

         "What did I do? I didn't do anything, it was this stupid genie! This isn't what I meant!" More thuds were heard, as the cat and dog shower showed no signs of stopping anytime soon. Tommy looked out the window again and now there were thousands of cats and dogs wandering about outside. If this continued any longer the entire town would be overrun. Not that it already wasn't.

         "Genie? What are you talking about? You're such a dork!" Tommy's sister said.

         Tommy responds, "Yeah, well ..."

You have the following choices:

1. you're as fat as a whale!

2. you're as dumb as a rock!

3. you're as flat as a pancake!

4. you're as blind as a bat!

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Jacknife78 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1139589-Metaphorically-Speaking/cid/362165-Raining-Cats-and-Dogs