*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1144224-The-Girlfriend-and-the-Neighbors/cid/339442-The-Girls-from-Next-Door
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1144224
What happens when a man catches his girlfriend with the girl from next door.
This choice: Two young women.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The Girls from Next Door

    by: Chronic
Stepping inside the bedroom, you recognize all three women, two of whom aren't even twenty one yet.

Lying flat on her back on your bed is your nineteen year old neighbor Annessa. Her eyes are closed, and you've got a fabulous view of the giant tits you've always admired when she tans in her bikini in the backyard.

Amy has her face buried in Annessa's crotch, her hair obscuring her face, but you'd recognize that naked profile anywhere, even without your name tattooed on her right shoulder. You can't see what she's doing with her long hair hanging down like a curtain, but the sucking and slurping noises she's making paint a vivid picture in your imagination. Amy's on her hands and feet, bent over so she can eat out Annessa and also hoist her own tight ass into the face of the third girl sitting under and slightly behind her.

The other teen is eighteen year old Lacy, from across the street. You don't have a really good view of her: Amy's legs obscure most of Lacy's torso, and Lacy's face is buried nose deep in your girlfriend's pussy.

Despite the bizarre twist your girlfriend Amy has just inserted into your life, the sight of three gorgeous, naked women is having a predictable effect on your cock. You really want in on the action, but you've never been one to barge in without warning. So you clear your throat loudly to announce your presence.

All three look up and over at you and they

You have the following choices:

1. Give a violent start of surprise

*Noteb*
2. Have been expecting you

3. Completely ignore your presence

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Chronic (UN: maniacex at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chronic has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1144224-The-Girlfriend-and-the-Neighbors/cid/339442-The-Girls-from-Next-Door