*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Beginning of a smelly journey
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1157843-Fun-With-Flatulence/cid/347472-Beginning-of-a-smelly-journey
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1157843
Your friend has always been very flatulent, but one day you learn to appreciate his trait.
Chapter #1

Beginning of a smelly journey

    by: stinker
You're relunctantly walking to your friend Matt's house. He called you and sounded extremely excited about something. You on the other hand know that your friend has absolutely no shame when it comes to farting and will make your stay extremely unpleasant by cutting the cheese all the time.

You arrive at Matt's house and are let in. Immediately when you reach Matt's room, he unsurprisingly lets out a loud fart and asks you if you liked it, while offering you a drink. You answer no and quaff the drink quickly. "Man, what is this stuff?" you ask. "Oh, just something that will make you appreciate my flatulence. It'll..."
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 stinker (UN: stinker at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
stinker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1157843-Fun-With-Flatulence/cid/347472-Beginning-of-a-smelly-journey